Saturday, May 28, 2011

Negatives

Have you ever looked around you and actually seen how much negative energy is constantly circling you?   It amazes me every day...wars, fighting, murders, anger, hate, frustration....and the list goes on and on and on.  I can't turn the TV on without hearing the horrors of life, whether in this  country or far abroad.  Doesn't anyone realize it takes so much less energy to be "happy" and "positive" about life and things around you, then it does to be negative and fight everything daily?  Fortunately, for me, I have finally realized that I can be happy, even if surrounded by negative thought processes around me.  I just wake up "happy" to have been given another beautiful day of life and I do my best to respect each moment that day gives to me.  I see the beauty in the sky and its incredible brilliant blue shades.  I hear the fox pups yelping in the woods for Mom to get food - Now!  I hear the quiet that the first of the day offers.  I guess that is the part that makes it so easy for me to be positive with the world and people around me.  I take that moment to have quiet and reflect on me and what my day may bring to me.  I don't have expectations of the day that would allow me to be negative by the end of the day, if it didn't work out the way I thought it should.  Each day is given to us, to appreciate and respect and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment