Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Energy in Life

Well, here it is, I have finally had the realization of the perfect name for my new journey in life...
"Energy in Life" and I believe that truely says it all.  Life requires energy..energy to work, energy to play and energy just to survive in the hectic times we are always presented..  My hectic starts today with the confusion of setting up this blog.  I had an blog site, called "bridalbluesbyally" and for some reason I cannot seem to access it and add todays thoughts.  So now I have started a brand new site for us all to enjoy.  I think that this is the way it is suppose to be, as I am constantly finding myself reverting to old patterns.  My journey change has gone from closing a business, that I owned for 28 years, and within 30 days starting a new direction of life. So away with bridalbluesbyally, (hopefully I can transfer my other writtings to this blog) and at age 58 a new beginning.
It is so strange with life, how many times we have new beginnings.  New jobs, new relationships, new ideas, new thoughts. How many times do we try to avoid them, as the old was just easier.  Old stuff is something that we are comfortable with.  We don't have to think about it, it just happens.  But for me NEW is exciting it is an energy in life that we are allowed and should grasp whenever possible.  It helps to keep us alive!!  Do you ever see someone and feel that they are just letting "life" disappear?  That they haven't taken the challange that is set before them?  There is a quote that seems to say it all to me "Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but the moments that take our breath away".  My training in Reiki has done that for me!  It has given that excitment of purpose. The energy of life that I was feeling I was missing.  I can't wait to start sharing my energy with everyone around me (oh, I am already doing that), to give Reiki Healing sessions, to share my training to those who want to understand Reiki and spread the word.....ENERGY IN LIFE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment