Saturday, February 12, 2011

Edit

Can you believe it?  I really do know what that word "edit" means and I really should "edit" my blogs.  But unfortunately, I do not and I just write what comes out of my heart and place it here in my blog.  I do not spend hours correcting or wondering if it is correct.  I know, for myself,  my thoughts are correct, so what if the spelling, grammer, etc isn't always perfect.  I believe that it goes along with life.  Life isn't perfect and those of us living in life are not perfect.  Can you imagine..what if we could, the next day, sit and edit the previous day.  Ok, so I didn't do it just right....no problem..edit..Ok all good, now I am perfect.  Or I didn't like the meal I ordered..no problem...just correct your error by pushing the "edit" button and all is good.  Unfortunately life isn't that simple.  We are going to make errors, that is what gives us the excitment of life.  Errors are what makes us think and decide, was that really the way I wanted it.? Life does give us the opportunity to change.  We can change jobs, we can change relationships, we can change our hair, but we cannot change, "edit", the things we have done in the past.  We cannot blame ourselves or sit back and wish for the click of the "edit" button.  I find, that usually, if I just go with my first instinct, and not sit and question it, that I do not have to wish for the "edit" button.  So for today...just go for it....do what feels right.....share your love.....open your heart....stumble with the excitment.....and just be happy with yourself and do not worry about the "edit" button!!

No comments:

Post a Comment