Monday, February 7, 2011

Excitment!

I must admit I have been very lazy getting back to writting in my blog.  I so enjoy putting my thougths onto paper, but sometimes I am not sure where the time goes.  I think life can be, like, going to a job, that you do not find any satisfaction in.  Or taking a long car ride and all you see is a repetitous row of trees. Now those always seem to take forever...the statements of "will this day ever be over?" I can remember so many days that I also had these feelings.  Today I remorse for the time I have wished away.  The days of "please get it over with".  I feel these feelings came from my own personal inner dissatisfication.  It may be that we have just not reached the point in our lives that we are "happy" or should be "happy" or want to "happy".  It may be that we have not looked around to realize that we just can be "happy".

Ok, now to the point......FINALLY I am happy with life and with who I am as a person.  I am excited to wake up every day and I just can't seem to accomplish everything that I want to get done.  I watch days just race past me.  I sometimes feel I am watching a Nascar race with the cars hitting the tracks at a 180 to 200 miles an hour.   I have projects that I have started and want to complete...I have family and friends that I want to visit....I have quiet time that I treasure....I have so much to give and to feel and to see, that I fear I will miss something.  I have learned that "no" time should be rushed away..that every moment should be treasured...that every job is important....that every breath we take is valuable....it is the "excitment of life---the ENERGY IN LIFE", that I now possess and feel with my every moment.  It is the most wonderful feeling in the world to have inner peace and happiness.  It is there for all of us, we just have look at it, see it, feel it and not be afraid to touch it. 

So, instead of going to work today, and spending your time wishing the day was over...be "happy" with your ability to do the job, be "happy" that once that part of your day is completed that there are more minutes to be valued.  Do not get angry at the fact that you "have to do this job"...be excited that there is a job that needs you to do it...be happy.....smile....and as always....breathe!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment